RBC Kits F9F Panther 90mm Kit
The RBC Kit F9F is one of the most iconic jets in a era where jets were reaching their full potential in air power. This easy to build kit will create a great looking jet that is easy to repair. The RBC kit features construction of balsa, plywood and abs plastic to make an easy to build/repair kit that has great flying characteristics. The Panther can serve as a great trainer edf or and advanced aerobatic edf jet for the seasoned jet flyer. The kit contains all parts cnc cut including all wood to finish the Panther. A large clear cad drawing is also included and also the vacuum formed tip tanks, canopy and nose cone. Features a large top hatch for easy access to the battery and receiver area. Instructions on photo sheet and in written English. The Panther works extemely well with the Jetapult launching system from Fan Jets USA.
Decals not included in kit.
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE "ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE" ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR COMPLETION:
- Ducted Fan: 90mm class fan unit- HET 9305, Wemotec Midifan, Schubeler DS-51 and others
- Brushless Motor: 90mm Class
- Electronic Speed Control: Brushless
- Servos (Micro): 5 for regular operation: 2-Ailerons, 1-Elevator, 1-Rudder
- Li-Po Battery: Dependant upon the motor choosen
- 3 in Y Servo Connector-Ailerons
- 1 ft Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors
- CA and Epoxy glues
- 2x 18 in/ 457 mm Servo Extensions- Ailerons
- 12 in/ 305 mm Servo Extensions- Elevator