JTM Viper Black 110-120mm ARF Special Order
PURCHASE NOTICE: CURRENTLY AT THIS TIME JTM IS NOT ABLE TO SHIP THE VIPER OR xXx TO THE UNITED STATES DUE TO EMS RESTRICTIONS ON LARGE BOXES. THIS RESTRICTION SHOULD LIFT EARLY IN JANUARY. PLEASE CONTACT FAN JETS USA (email@example.com) FOR MORE INFORMATION IF NEEDED.
Special Order the Jet Teng Models Viper 110-120 mm EDF jet that features unparalleled detail and craftsmanship. By purchasing this jet, please allow an estimated 5-6 weeks for delivery. The jets are custom made per order at the factory. The order will be shipped by EMS Speedpost until it reaches US Customs. Then it will be transferred to USPS for delivery to the customer.
The Jet Teng Models Viper ARF is an edf jet that offers high performance and very high detail. The jet is a full composite 110-120mm edf jet that features a fiberglass wing as well as a fiberglass fuse, fin, and stabilizer. The detail work includes panel lines and rivet detail over the entire surface of the jet. The jet comes prepainted from the factory with decals applied and a clear coat finish to protect the jet.
Along with the cosmetic detail of the Jet Teng Models, the engineering and construction detail rivals the appearance. It is designed for 110-120mm fan units. But can also take Turbine power plants. The front air inducting is factory installed and exhaust ducting is included. Retracts are easy to install with mounts pre-installed in the nose and hatches ready for cut out in the wing. In addition, the canopy is glued together and all hatchwork is done at the factory with hatch locks installed. The plane features aileron, elevator, rudder,throttle and flap funtion standard. Optional features would be retracts and nose gear steering. The arf kit even comes with retract gear door covers.
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE "ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE" ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
The Viper features removable wings for easy transport to and from the flying field!
- EDF Size: 110-120 mm edf or Turbine
- Wing Span: 1840mm (72.5'')
- Length: 1700mm (67'')
- Estimated Power: 13-17 lbs
- Recommended Power: 10-14S Li-Po System and Motor (Estimated based on motor)
- Brushless Motor: Suitable for a 110-120 motor like the HET 700-83 and 700-98 Series
ITEMS NEEDED FOR COMPLETION:
- Li-Po Battery: 10-14S 30C 4000 mAh or higher
- Brushless Motor
- ESC: High Voltage ESC
- Castle Creations Pro BEC
- 110-120 MM Fan Unit: Schubeler, Tornado, Skyworld or Changesun EDF's
- 3x Hitec HS-5125MG for Ailerons, Rudder
- 2x Hitec HS-5125MG for Flaps
- 2x Hitec HS-5085MG for Elevator
- 1x Hitec HS-82 for Retracts
- 1x Hitec HS-225MG for Steerable Nose Gear
- 24 Inch Servo Extensions: x6
- 2 ft: Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Minimum 5 channel receiver and transmitter
- Landing Gear
Jet Teng Electric Retract System(Not Included with arf)- Available as an option which must be bought at time of check out.
- 1 servo needed for steering operation
- Weight: 225g/ 75 g each- 28oz/ 8 oz each
- Total Plane Weight: 10-14 lbs.
Jet Teng Oleo Struts feature an airbrake system installed(Not Included with arf)- Available as an option which must be bought at time of check out.
- Machined aluminum oleo strut action
- Air Brake System
- Weight: 455g/ 16 oz
- Total Plane Weight: 10-16 lbs.